I had my weekly ultrasound this AM and all looks good. We saw a much bigger baby (15 mm), the umbilical cord, and the little heartbeat. He/she really looked like a little shrimp today. It was quite a milestone for me since my miscarriage last time showed that development stopped at approx. 7.5 weeks. I am now officially 8 weeks, just 1 more month until I leave the first trimester, I can't wait!
I was so nervous before the appt (as always) and my heart was racing. (A bit if spotting this weekend did not help the anxiety). M is still in Japan so I went it alone which makes it harder, but I kept it together and left very pleased. The Dr said all looked good, the heartbeat was in the target range, and there was no apparent bleeding in my uterus. (He thinks that the spotting is cervical irritation from the suppositories.)
I am starting to feel quite optimistic that this baby is a keeper. Yea!
1 comment:
Well, that's some good news to start the week!!!
I think everything's going to be just fine!
I think I already told you that is pretty common to have a m/c the 1ยบ time someone get pregnant, but that doesn't mean AT ALL that it's going to happen again!
So hang on! Only 4 ww more to go!! (maybe when you celebrate your next milestone, I can celebrate a positive test!!! LOL)
Post a Comment