S - E- X!
Guess it is not really a secret. But, we all know how important it is to men, women too, but magnify it by 50 (or more) for men. They just think about sex..allot. Allot, allot.
It has been no secret that M and I have had some rough times lately. Marriage is hard -- raising kids is hard -- being with someone for over 8 years (!) is hard. One of my big beefs is that he is not that "nice" to me a lot of the times. He teases and is moody and watches way too much basketball or anything else involving a ball. And, often he doesn't help as much as I would like with S. So, quite frankly I have been tired and not too interested in getting frisky with my moody man who is not always that sweet. So, we have been a bit lacking in that department. (Well if lacking is 2 times a week on a bad week -- I think we are pretty good compared to some! No?)
Well -- this weekend we got a bit sloshed on Friday and some flood gates in the nooky department were opened later that evening. I was Queen o' the Castle on Saturday so we kept it up and the rest of the weekend followed suit. Mother's Day was great -- M made me B-fast in bed, took me shopping (with S and the dog), got me 2 sweet cards (one from him and one from S), did dishes, folded my laundry (!). And when I thanked him he said "Everyday should be Mother's Day for you." So sweet...
This AM I got lots of kisses and sweet e-mail telling me how much he loves me. Maybe it wasn't only the dirty dancing but I am totally convinced it helped...
So ladies, get to it, you might be glad you did. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment