We try to hit the OC Fair every year. We got engaged there 5 years ago. My poor hubby did not think that when he planned an unlikely spot for a proposal (because I was expecting it and I knew he hates the Fair) I don't think he realized himself he was doomed for a reunion every year. But, he always makes it worthwhile with some beers and fair fare ...Gyros, BBQ Beef, Funnel Cake...all the things the Fair is good for.
This was Skylar's first year and although I do think she is a little too young to enjoy the Fair, she was great and had fun. I don't think she was aware of all of the mullets and tattooed muffin tops around her -- thank God for being only 19 months...
Here are some highlights...


This little dude had soem serious stalker tendencies. Skylar told hime she would consider if he would loose the Hawaiian shirt

1 comment:
How funny about the proposal... guys don't usually think things all the way through.
Love the butt bent over in the last picture.
Post a Comment