My little baby is now a little girl. She tuned 2 on Saturday. We had a wonderful weekend that started with Disneyland on Friday a birthday bash on Saturday and buying and decorating our Christmas Tree on Sunday.
Skylar's personality just grows every day. You can alreadytell the person she will become:
Affectionate - always giving out hugs and kisses to family and friends big and small
Sweet - if you say Oh No or gasp she asks "Are you OK?" Today she told me she would lock me in my office and I told her I was scared. She came to me, gave me a hug and a kiss, said, "I love you. You still scared? I will just shut the door a little bit." She always says "Sorry" for too many things. A bad habit she gets from her mother.
Brave - She went on a few rides at Disneyland that I knew made her uneasy. She just kept repeating "It's not scary. It's NOT scary." As if she could talk herself out of it.
Funny - She cracks me up. Daily.
Feisty and Firey - She has a temper but it is always a short burst. She contains it fast and moves on.
Smart - My girl is a smart cookie. I could go on and on with all of the things she says and does that amazes me for her age. But, I already tell so many stroies about her I don't want to make others gag with my proud mama tales.
I love this little person more than I could imagine. These two years were tough but worth every minute. I can't imagine my life without this little person and feel lucky to think I will know her for the rest of my life.
Happy Birthday Baby
3 comments:
your blog is very good......
Oh, so sweet... It only gets better.
skylar stories are some of my faves, she has such a personality! I look forward to ash turning 2 when I hear how much fun you are having with S!
Post a Comment