I keep telling myself this is all for AFTER early December when I am no longer pregnant and I start my quest for being in the "best shape of my life." We'll see about that. I don't think I truly am realizing that I likely won't have much time to work out and where the heck am I going to wear these new ensembles? I am going to nurse so I won't be able to leave baby for over an hour or two -- much less don a new leather jacket and sassy strappy heels. Oh well, I can dream.
One thing I could do is style my pregnant self for my upcoming High School Reunion. Yep, I will be 7,5 months pregnant at the event (and 8 months because I have 2 to attend having attended 2 high schools. I would have opted for just one but my BF from elementary school is flying cross country and wants me to attend the one I would have skipped.)
So, while others seek to be in great shape I am just trying to drape my belly well and look as hot as pregnant can be. And yes, this is my fricking 20 year reunion. I try not to mention it because it makes my fear of aging self just cringe. But, yes -- it is 20 years. This Mama is a spry 37 years old.
In the spirit of the fashion blogs I have found (and appreciate that give you links to purchase the items they feature) I will do the same -- just to make myself feel like the fashionista I am pretending to be. I did decide to go all black without a splash of color as I was planning. I think All Black is a pregnant gals friend.
Simple Black Dress (OK, no link for this one and not actual pic. I took a maternity dress I had from last pregnancy and had it altered a bit -- shorter to make it sassier. This is a close approximation -- mine is a bit shorter - just above knee.)

Statement Necklace - Etsy vendor Ezza Exclusive http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=31421906

Strappy Black Shoes - Betsey Johnson http://www.betseyjohnson.com/store/productdetails2.aspx?categoryid=9003&productid=7331&np=9003 (On sale now at Macy's for $109.99)

Black Patent Clutch - Hobo International My clutch is the bigger version of this one. I highly recommend this clutch as is serves as a wallet with places for ID and credit card. http://www.ebags.com/hobo_international/belinda/product_detail/index.cfm?modelid=135280&productid=1368119&sourceID=BIZRATE
For Erynn - Just click the images to buy either online. Thanks!



No comments:
Post a Comment