My positive philosophy about life, things, and just about everything. "Better than most" is pretty damn good so I am not fretting about the rest.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Wow! Time flies

As I mentioned, I have been really busy with work so my apologies for not blogging.

All is still going well. I did break down and go get an ultrasound at that private place near me about a week and a half ago. Just wanted to see that little heartbeat. I was glad I did! All looked good and the tech said it was a girl. She didn't seem to have any doubt! :)

I don't regret it because I had to rescehdule my BIG ultrasound because M has to leave suddenly for a business trip to New York and would miss it. I would rather have him there with me than have it sooner -- so I will have to wait.

I have been feeling good and am growing. At approx 17.5 weeks I have gained almost 10 lbs. Yikes! It appears to be all in the belly though and I think that is about right. Last night I am pretty sure I felt the baby. It was like a popping and I could see mt stomach move almost like a twitch. Exciting! It becomes more real every day!

1 comment:

Josefina said...

Wow! That's exciting! To feel the baby and all!!!!!

It's amazing how fast time has gone by, you're almost in the middle of your pregnancy!!!!!

I'm so so glad that everything's fine, really!!!!!