So, here I am at 38 weeks and 1 day. This is truly the final stretch. I made it through my training session with no problems. But boy, teaching a class all day for 4 days was exhausting. I realized that if had to be on my feet everyday (as opposed to at a desk) I would NOT be working up until delivery. I was up at 6:00 am every morning and home between 6:30 and 7. It was a lot of work. But, it was a great success!
I had a Dr's appt this AM and there is no change in my cervix. Still 1 cm dilated and 90% effaced. The head is still as low as low can be. So, co change...no progress. I am comfortable with that. Being early would be exciting but I could use the 1+ weeks to complete my Christmas shopping and get everything completely in line. I just hope I am not late. I would like to be able to see my family at Christmas and not spend it in the hospital. But, I know that Skylar will come when she is good and ready. :)
I can't even imagine what she looks like. I will be so excited to see her. My Dr confirmed that she will be a very long baby since her head is super low but everyone still thinks I am carrying high. Her head can't be any lower so I am definitely not high. This is just one long little girl. Not surprising since I am 5'11" and M is 6'4"! I am all for long and lanky -- let's just keep the head on the petite size. :)
Thats my update for now.
3 comments:
I'm so glad you were able to finish your work!!!!!
Well, I'm sure Skylar will be very tall, having such tall parents!!!!
I really hope you can finish everything you've planned and than you can enjoy Christmas with your daughter already here!!!!
Good luck!!
BBC, we are so close, isn't it exciting!
We are both done with work and now it is time to lift your feet up and relax a little bit before Skylar is born.
Thanks for your comments on my blog. The history with XP (See posts from Jan to June) is very long, but I agree in essence with what you say!
How's everything going? any news??
Post a Comment