6 lb 1 oz and 19.5 inches

I had a very easy labor. I arrived at the hospital at 8:00 pm after a full day of mild contractions ( I started timing them at 7 am.) I was 4 cm when I arrived. My water broke at 9 pm. At 9:30 I was 6cm. By 10:45 I was 10 cm and ready to push. We waited an hour and 20 minutes for my Mom and sisters to arrive so they would not miss the birth. They made it. We waited another 30 min for the Dr and Skylar arrived after 10-15 minutes of pushing.
I am so in love with her!
Will post more later --
3 comments:
She's beautiful! Congrats!
Congratulations! Sounds like a wonderful birthday!!
OMG! Congratulations!!!!!!!
She's gorgeous!!!!!
I'm also really glad that your labor was that easy...and waiting for the whole family to get there!!!! Great!
Congratulations again! Hope to hear more from you soon!!!
Post a Comment