My positive philosophy about life, things, and just about everything. "Better than most" is pretty damn good so I am not fretting about the rest.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Some Dark Days

I have not posted in awhile because I have been really struggling. I have been diagnosed with PostPartum Depression. I am filled with anxiety most days and wake up wondering if I can make it through the day.

Skylar is doing well despite my troubles. I love her as much as ever but feel great grief many days. I am overwhlemed by motherhood and everyday tasks. I am not myself.

I am getting help from friends and family and have gone to seek assistance. Please keep me in yout thoughts. This is a rough time for me.

2 comments:

Student said...

You're in my thoughts. I'm glad you've gotten a diagnosis and are getting help. You are so much further ahead than many women in your situation. Hang in there.

Demeter said...

Oh my goodness BBC, please take it one day at a time, it will get better! Allow yourself to feel anything you are feeling. Don't feel any pressure to do anything or perform (I know because you mentioned you are a type A, like me) just be. I hope you get better. I am glad you are getting help!