My positive philosophy about life, things, and just about everything. "Better than most" is pretty damn good so I am not fretting about the rest.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Remember Us?


Wow, it has been forever since we posted. 6 months actually. I couldn't login. I don't know why. I tried to respond to numerous other blogs and just couldn't do it. I don't know why it took me forever to realize I could just reset the darn password.


Anyway, here I am now. I cannot guarantee I will keep up the good habit since life with a toddler is demanding. But, I am here now. :)


Skylar is 13 1/2 months and great. She is walking and off the bottle. She feeds herself with a spoon and speaks some words. She is adorable and has won over all of us. She looks like

her Dad, as she always has. But ha sher Mom's gift of gab. She is constantly talking in her own little language with a few English words thrown in. She says Ball, RuRuRu (for dog), Daddy, Nose, Poo poo (nice), Wow, Uh oh, Up, Down, etc. She makes a MMM sound but I am not yet convinced it is Mom. I think she is incredibly bright (what Mom doesn't).

What else is going on...we bought a new home and I spent a good few months remodeling it. I really enjoyed it and we love our new home. It is a large one story, perefct for entertaining. There is a yard for Skylar --w ith playhouse -- and we have a bonus room with all of her stuff and room to play. It is wonderful.

She is sleeping 12+ hours a night. No night wakings -- at least not for the last 10 days (life always changes). Getting molars was rough but other than that is has been good.

I knwo I just got back but it is late and I am tired (Skylar took a marathon 3 1/2 hour nap until 5 so was up until 9 which is not typival since she is usually down by 7:30)

I will post more later -- if anyone is still out there and reading.

No comments: