My positive philosophy about life, things, and just about everything. "Better than most" is pretty damn good so I am not fretting about the rest.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Future Heartbreaker!


Her first professional portrait sitting and she was such a sweetie. She is usually so smiley and it was a bit tough getting her to smile because she was to entranced with the photographer, lights, props, etc. But, we got some beautiful pictures.


She is almost 7 months old and will crawl any day now. She is very mobile and scoots across the floor. She loves the new independence. She is also consistently sleeping 12 hours a night which is great for M and I since we have some adult evenings. But, since I am working I do miss spending more time with Skylar. She is my everything.

2 comments:

Demeter said...

She is a total cutie! The photo is lovely! Yael sleeps 12 hours but I cannot get her to sleep in her crib, she starts crying and feels like I am gone. I am feeding her vanilla yogurt which she loves, but still breastfeed. I think it is a new level of freedom indeed. Enjoy!

Josefina said...

Wow! your baby is so beautiful! she's gorgeous in that picture, congrats!
And I'm really glad everything's going so well!!!