Well, my pops got married...again. This is his 4
th marriage and I hope it is a keeper. As cynical as I sound, I do wish him happiness and he seems quite happy. You have to commend his optimism, right? Funny thing is, his parents were married over 50 years when my Grandpa (his father) died. My Dad is one of 4 boys. His
younger brother was only married once and never re-married. Between the three others they have 13 ex-wives. Yep...they are averaging approx 4.5 wives each. Does that mean my Dad's next wife will be a midget? (OK, bad joke!)
Here are some pics of my sister and me (with the hubbies) at the wedding. (Haven't gotten the pics of the couple yet!) My sis had a baby 4 WEEKS EARLIER! She looks awesome.




1 comment:
pinkytee looks so good I want to sit on her.
Post a Comment