
...OK maybe not a gay flamboyant pianist, but I don't really know another famous pianist -- or any other one for that matter. Wait, Billy Joel is a Piano Man. Oooo, where is my Billy Joel CD, I could go for some "Scenes from an Italian Restaurant" right now. That may be dating me but that was old even when I was young.
Speaking of Liberace, I remember watching him when I was really really little when gay didn't really mean anything to me. Liberace and the Village People were just fun guys.
As you can see I am trying to do CPR on my much neglected blog. Not sure it will be ever worthy to make a book of, but I think that is a fab idea for those who keep theirs updated with beautiful pics of special moments (yep - you Shelly!)
No comments:
Post a Comment