Oh, I did get incredibly loaded (in a good way) at my cousin's wedding and talked to just about everyone (while no knowing just about anyone) so that was a highlight. Apparently all it takes for me is to stop breastfeeding to get the license to pickle myself. And, I loved every moment of it...even the Father's Day Sausage McMuffin I picked up for M since I did not have it in me (huh) to make a homecooked Bfast. I did make it up to him throughout the day by making lunch, dinner, and allowing him a couch pass all day as he watched the US Open of Golf.
Back to the blog...it does show I have 7 followers but I imagine some of them may be the people who send me weird comments advertising products or from different countries. So, no big loss for anyone.
All of this web communication stuff reminded me of the Party Line. Yea, yea, I am dating myself, I know, but anyone remember it? You'd call a disconnected # and behind the rings or message there would be other pre-teens (I was 9 or 10 I think), teens, and perverts yelling out to you to talk or get your "real" ph#. Clearly the predecessor to the internet chat room. Are those still around? I just see message boards now. And being in those chat rooms inevitably led to someone with a suspect username trying to go off with you in a "private chat" for some dirty dealings. To Catch a Predator heaven, no?
And speaking of To Catch a Predator....haven't the Predators caught on by now? They air different versions of that show so many times. All great entertainment I might add as you watch a smarmy perv pull up to the house of a gal who is usually 22 but looks 12 and she offers him lemonade while doing a load of laundry. The pedophiles should be on to it at that point since no 12 year old I know aspires to be or pretends top be a hostess who does household chores. Woops, another tangent.
All this said, my blog is a winding down.
I can update all 3 of you (+ you advertisers) ;) that I am in LOVE with my little boy (yes..you can love #2 - TONS) and incredibly happy despite the fact that I 1) suffered from PPD (again!) starting at 8 weeks out (same time as last) and 2) my husband has joined the ranks of the unemployed (anyone know of anything for a very smart MBA grad from USC with Product Marketing experience?). But, the upsides are: I quickly treated the PPD and feel awesome. And, my husband is spending lots of time with us, not to mention re landscaping the yards so our exterior and backyard looks awesome. Thanks handy man!
Now for the obligatory picture, cause you gotta have one or two or more or a blog entry is really visually uninteresting...maybe even boring. zzzzz
Ta da!

My Munchkins. Love love love
Here is the wedding I mentioned. It was a cousin's wedding so you see my sister and brother in law, plus my cousins (all boys) and their wives,.
See I don't look that drunk.;) And, doesn't my hubby look handsome? Tan as an unempolyed man who golfs and works in the yard should be. No airbrush for him.
No comments:
Post a Comment