A funny thing happended to me on the way home from my Book Club last night. I felt a renewed sense of myself. For a few hours I did not think about babies or TTC at all. I actually enjoyed the fact that I could be up until 10pm with adult friends drinking wine, eating appetizers, and enjoying stimulating conversation.
It seems that I have lost a bit of myself through this whole process. Since the miscarriage and the TTC process, I am not as happy and stress free, I am more easily overwhelmed, I can be negative and pessimistic, I feel envious, and I can feel anti-social. All of these things are not me. I am usually a happy go lucky, social, positive, "can do" person. I want to find that person again.
1 comment:
Hey, I'm just like you!! The usual sociable, happy, outgoing person now full of jealousy, pesimism and all that. I actually wrote a post about it, feeling so bad for being in this stupid attitude.
But it comes and go, just like you, suddenly you get to appreciate simple things of not having a baby or being pregnant.
Well, hopefully some day we will be out of our unpleasant-selves!!!
Good luck!
Post a Comment