Just got back from an OB appt at 36.5 weeks and I am 1 cm dilated and 80% effaced. I now that could mean something or could mean nothing.
I have heard of people who are dilated for weeks.
M and mother are worries because they want the baby to wait until at least 12/10. And you know, I am hoping to make it until 12/1 (big work project). But, I know we can't schedule her - she will come when she is good and ready.
I am hoping she delays her debut because I know the longer she is inside me and protected the better it will be for her. The Dr says her official prediction is that I will be early so I am hoping for the week of 12/10. Thatw would be perfect. ;)
5 comments:
OMG!!!
I can't believe it!! I hope she hangs in there until your project is ready, but as you say, a lot of people dilate weeks before...
Anyway, 12/1 is right here, so I think it will be ok, and if not, well, God knows why he does things!!
Good luck!!
Wow! Hoping the little one cooperates until December 1 and then wishing you a healthy birth (seems like it will be happening sooner rather than later)!!
new viagra generic viagra online is there a female viagra viagra rrp australia does watermelon have viagra effect buying viagra in uk viagra on line viagra effects on women natural viagra substitutes cheap viagra canada cialis levia and viagra cialis viagra viagra 100mg buy viagra without prescription
Good fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.
Brim over I to but I dream the collection should have more info then it has.
Post a Comment