I have been tagged by a sassy fellow Mom blogger (who I'll call Dirty ;) that I know better online than I do in person. Hopefully that will change some day. Ah the crazy world of virtual friendships...
1. Where is your cell phone? On the desk next to me
2. Where is your significant other? Golfing but he calls it working. Must be nice...
3. Your hair color? Med brown although I have been called red
4. Your mother's name? Martha aka Marti
5. Your father's name? Edward aka Tony
6. Your favorite thing, not person? Wine and family. My iPhone
7. Your dream last night? I can't remember although I had a dream the night before that M and I were also married to another couple - WTF?
8. Your dream goal? To be content in the present without always thinking about "what's next?"
9. The room you're in? Home office at my Nana's house
10. Your hobby? Before or after I became a Mom? Before: Golf, reading, writing, wine, yoga. After: Wine is the only one that made it through...
11. Your fear? Not being able to handle it all. Death and aging
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Enjoying my family and doing a job that I find more personally satisfying. Own business perhaps...
13. Where were you last night? Driving back from a work trip in San Diego then arriving home to my family -- the best
14. What you’re not? Lazy
15. One of your wish list items? A Jacuzzi or a bathtub that fits my tall self comfortably
16. Where you grew up? Cerritos and Irvine
17. The last thing you did? Read a book and sang a song before I put my daughter down for her nap
18. What are you wearing? Shorts, blouse, beige jacket, and pink fuzzy socks (no I am not retarded)
19. Your TV? What about it?
20. Your pet? Rueben -- the best dog ever if you don't factor in obedience. He is at my Mom's - we have joint custody
21. Your computer? Overused
22. Your mood? Generally happy -- even jolly -- recently a bit stressed
23. Missing someone? I miss a lot of people if I sit down and think about them. Time and friends move too fast
24. Your car? Maggie. A little clunky but gets the job done
25. Something you’re not wearing? Shoes
27. Your summer? Busy - too busy
28. Love someone? Oh yes
29. Your favorite color? Purple
30. When is the last time you laughed? This morning when my daughter heard my husband's shower end and she said "I want to see it" and I said "what?" 'The penis"
31. Last time you cried? Last week when I saw my 16 year old sister's school assignment that asked "Who is your role model" and it said "my sisters"
2 comments:
LOL @ "The Penis"
xxoo
Dirty
OMG! too funny!
Post a Comment