My positive philosophy about life, things, and just about everything. "Better than most" is pretty damn good so I am not fretting about the rest.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

"Two in December!"

That is what my little gals says when people ask how old she is. Apparently that is what I always say. She is my little parrot. She also says "Shoot!" and "Holy Moley!" Apparently I am a total dork.






Here is my supergirl making the "world's tallest block tower." Let's hope she doesn't aspire to have those the big plates of meat feet that fit into my slippers she's wearing.

Here is a pic I love because it signifies Daddy love which means a bit of Mommy break. It took some time to get here and now it is oh so sweet.

3 comments:

Mic said...

awww! love me some daddy time for the same reason!

yeah..... music together has been AWESOME! milo loves it..... and i secretly really enjoy it too! :)

i want to do the play group class too before milo out grows it.... since it's so inexpensive.

Shelley said...

Oh, so sweet... She is so beautiful.

Melissa B said...

I can't beleive she is almost two!