OK, maybe not Skylarisms but a few cute things to share...
This weekend, she let go of a blue helium balloon and cried her eyes out as we watched it fly up, up, and away. The next day while we were driving in the car -- out of nowhere -- she said:
"Mommy, maybe I can get some big turkey wings to fly and get my blue balloon!"
This morning I was patting my belly as I told my Nana how far along I was (almost 15 week snow, by the way!) and Skylar said:
"Mommy, don't pat your belly! You could hurt the baby!"
I was getting ready this AM and getting really frustrated at my new bad haircut (I don't even want to talk about it.) Skylar asked: "Mommy, are you happy?" I said, "No, I hate my hair" She looked really concerned and said "Why?" I felt bad for letting her see me frustrated over something so dumb. A few minutes later as we were loading the car she hoped on her tricycle and started doing circles and said, "Look Mommy! Are you happy?" (Hoping to cheer me up with her trike tricks) and I said "Yes!" And she beamed a big smile looking so happy she accomplished her goal.
Daddy got out of the shower and she said:
"You have a beautiful monster teenis!" As you can imagine, Daddy smiled from ear to ear.
2 comments:
OMG I love that girl!!
i love skylerisms!!! these made me smile, thanks Sky!
Post a Comment