
OK, so it doesn't really look like a Mom car but it technically is a wagon and there is a lot of space in the back for the stroller, etc. It is a 2005 Dodge Magnum which I got for a great dea. We had planned on buying a new car for the baby's arrival in December because I currebtly drive a 2 door SUV -- not ideal for a baby and car seat. And, I wanted to stop driving an SUV due to gas prices and some environmental guilt. I admit that this is no hybrid but the MPGs are much better than my current SUV.
I think M is a little jealous because the car had some bells and whistles like custom wheels/rims and grill that I don't particularly care about (although it does look nice!) So, I assured him that he can drive it whenever he wants but will need to have a permanent car seat base in the other car as well. (We do share both cars but he has exclusively driven the new car we purchased in 2004 so I just call it "his" car.)
Anyway, just another thing that makes it very real that come December I will have a baby and be a Mom. (By the way, my EDD is 12/17 Josefina) I can't wait!
1 comment:
Wow, I have been thinking about changing my car, and thought exaclty of this model, a 5 door one! Enjoy yours!
Post a Comment