My positive philosophy about life, things, and just about everything. "Better than most" is pretty damn good so I am not fretting about the rest.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Not so sad...

OK, I have recovered from my last post. For now... M got a wind of my blubbering and it has been Be Nice to Me week -- well at least so far at Tues PM. Sad that I have to have a concerted effort but I will take what I can get. I did not mention anything about Baby #2 cause I know not to stir that pot, but I did make a case for more affection, less sarcasm, more appreciation of the prize of a wife he has. He took it heart.

It seems all the men I have involved myself with have been moody guys (my sis too.) My Mom says my Dad was moody (he is still around but they have been divorced some 25 years.) Maybe this is catchy in my family.

My sis and I are the happy go lucky, silver lining, let's just have a good time type of gals. We loved Pollyanna (and Little House) and still do. Oh Skylar is going to be watching her some Little House -- I am buying every season on DVD. Every girl should watch Little House to follow the trials and tribulations of Half Pint and the Walnut Creek gang as they grow up on the Prairie. The good ol days...

Strange tangent and I will leave it at that because I actually have to do some work - at 8:30 pm. Boo. Well, I don't have to but a head start means I can sneak out to the gym during my work day and cut out early as I had planned for dinner with a friend.

No comments: