My positive philosophy about life, things, and just about everything. "Better than most" is pretty damn good so I am not fretting about the rest.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Big Cousin

S just can't keep her hands off her new cousin. In fact, she tries to manhandle her. Here are some highlights... (Her shirt says, "I'm the Big Cousin - Skylar" - a gift from my sis)



She actually said "High five!" when we took this pic. Too cute..
A close up of the pumpkin. Sleeping is her strong suit.



Getting my hands on her! I must admit that my Baby Fever is in check. S takes up so much energy it is hard to imagine having another. If I had a sleeping beauty like my sis's baby though -- it may not be so tough. She is an angel and sleeps the day away. S had her eyes glued open all day from practically Day 1.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, she's adorable. Look at all that hair!

Shelley said...

What a beautiful baby. Lots of hair must run in your family. I love the High Five pic. S is sooo cute.

Be careful - babies are contagious.