We whooped it up this weekend at a friend's wedding this weekend in LA. I forgot how much I enjoy weddings since it has been a little while since we had the wedding onslaught of 2003-2005. I think I danced my feet off, martini luged, licked an ice sculpture, boogied with the 75 yr old father of the bride and showed off my dance moves circa 1986 and Knott's Berry Farm's studio K. The DJ even called me "crazy legs" over the mic. Now that is a party.
There was a little girl about 5 who was a dance machine and it made me think of Skylar. I am sure she will be that girl at that age since she also shakes her "bum bum" to Power 106.
Here is a pic of us and some of our good friends. I love this couple because while M and I are tall, these friends are super tall. She is 6'3" and I love standing next to her because she makes me feel somewhat petite which is a very rare occasion for me. I don't, however, love standing next to her because she makes my boobs look even smaller. bi-otch

No comments:
Post a Comment