My positive philosophy about life, things, and just about everything. "Better than most" is pretty damn good so I am not fretting about the rest.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Skylar has a boyfriend

A few actually. There have been some nasty fights for her affection. But, I think I am rooting for Cade (pictured below snuggling with his honey.)

Cade is the front runner. He is a blonde blue-eyed babe with a slight lisp and weakness for all things Transformers. He does cry a bit and I think S may boss him around later in life, but their connection is strong. And nothing wrong with wearining the pants with your man.

At his 5th B-day party on Tuesday night our lil jungle girl insisted on taking all of her clothes off -- her twist on a B-day stripper-gram. She ran around naked amongst a party of adults eating paninis and sipping mojitos. (S was one of 2 kids invited and only girl -- she is obviously special to Cade's heart). That's my girl...way to shake it up.



1 comment:

Shelley said...

Hey, my dh is a bit whiney, but its ok.