My positive philosophy about life, things, and just about everything. "Better than most" is pretty damn good so I am not fretting about the rest.

Friday, April 14, 2006

828!

That is a doubling time of 35 hours, so I am very happy with that. So, I now have to stick to the deal with myself and relax completely.

As a side note, we got the results of my husband's semen analysis today and they weren't particularly good. The count was good and very high but low concentration, motilty, and morphology. But as the nurse said, it doesn't really natter now because it worked! :)

I guess what we lacked in quality we made up for in quantity.

Anyway...828...yea!

1 comment:

Josefina said...

Wow!! Congratulations again!! It's so comforting to have results almost everyday and confirm that everything's alright!!
About the semen, maybe that's why it took you a little longer to get pregnant, but now it doesn't matter that much, considering you're indeed very pregnant!!!!!
And about telling people, I agree with you, it's hard not to tell the world!!
Good luck!!! keep us posted!