My positive philosophy about life, things, and just about everything. "Better than most" is pretty damn good so I am not fretting about the rest.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Up, up, and away!

My progesterone that is...

After only 3 1/2 days of using the progesterone suppositories my blood progesterone level went from 17 to 49! Since my RE is only looking for a level over 20, this is great news. I will continue to use them for many weeks but that is OK. Whatever it takes for a healthy, growing baby.

Well, this weekend I am golfing with my husband, Dad, and father-in-law. My Dad has just taken up golf which is great BUT he is very, very competitive with me particularly. To me, golf is not a game in which you complete against someone else, you compete with yourself. But, he keeps score like a hawk and is not always the most "accurate" while scoring himself. It really tries my patience and I tend not to enjoy the round. I do not feel competitive with him, but when someone is goading you and you are already hard on yourself, it just sucks.

Last time we played together I told him I did not like him trying to compete with me. He said he understood and was great that round. I was hoping for the same for Sat. But, when I talked to him today he said, "I am going to golf today so I can practice and be ready for our big match." Argh...oh well. Grant me the patience and tolerance to smile, let it go, and not call him out when he takes a mulligan, "forgets" 2 strokes, calls a put close enough then claims he beat me on the hole.

I do love my Dad, just not his sportsmanship. :)

No comments: