I hare been abnormally calm all week. Not half as nervous as I thought I would be. I am just kind of taking it day by day. I do, however, catch myself starting to stress, wondering: "Why aren't my boobs sore yet?" "When did they start getting sore last time?" "Why don't I have a headache today?" "What if my beta doesn't double the next time?" I do my best to squash these thoughts and I have been pretty successful.
I go in in an hour for my 3rd beta. I am hoping for great results and promised myself after this one I will stop being concerned. Three betas of string doubling should be proof that I am pregnant and it is progressing well, right?
I have told a few people but we plan to keep it as mum as we can to the larger world until we are out of the 1st trimester. I have told my Mom, Dad, and sister and 4 close friends -- the friends who have followed all of my TTC ups and downs and would be easy to "untell" if anything happened. My husband told his Mom as well. When I write it seems like we have told a lot of people! It is hard to keep secrets. :)
Anyway, I will post my 3rd beta results when I get them today. Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment