So, I decided my Farrah Fawcett was starting to look like a Ragamuffin. I love her hair -- it is bouncy and curly and a sweet mess. But, the fam was getting on my case and then M started in after my trip to LA. I think when he was playing Mr Mom he had a playdate with our neighbor next door and his daughter (how cute I must say -- although I am sure it involved beer and sports in some dude-ish way) and I am sure someone commented.
So, before I got home from LA I made an appointment at Cool Cuts 4 Kids. My colleague ragged on me saying to was overpriced and gimmicky but her description of a play area and little cars for the kids to sit in made me more excited, sign me up! I love that cheesy shit.
So, off we went. I must say it was not as exciting as I dreamed. The place was dead (guess we went too early) and our "stylist" Therese was not sweet in the kid haircut kinda way I expected, (not easy on the eyes either but I am a bi-otch for mentioning it) -- but S was too damn cute.
Here is the play by play ... She is usually a very smiley kid so this experience cracked me up. (I do, however, blame some of the expressionless face on the video they were playing -- sometimes TV can zombify kids)






4 comments:
So adorable. LOL at "not easy on the eyes".... Your so bad.
Loooove the pout. She's got that down!
LOLOLOL - I love the hair cut, and I love the story. Her bangs are cute by the way!!
She is to cute for words.. L misses his Lady friend.
Post a Comment