My positive philosophy about life, things, and just about everything. "Better than most" is pretty damn good so I am not fretting about the rest.

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Vegas..sans Baby!


So, the trip to Vegas was great! Filled with drinking and general debauchery. We loved the Red Rock Resort and Casino. Even though it was off the strip (about 15 min) it had great restaurants, a great pool (see below), excellent service, and a pretty good nightclub. (Although who really knows since any place is fun if you are drinking it up with friends). My one complaint about the Red Rock is that they had too much chlorine/chemicals in the jacuzzi which gave us a rash and burned the leg hair off of M. I will not mentioned what it did to his nether regions but I will tell you that it wasn't pretty...we wrote a letter as good consumers. Or as people just hoping for some free stuff for next time. ;)

View of the pool from our room.




M and me


Margarita Time with the some of the girls


The Boys


More of the girls

PSA: I would not take kids/toddlers to Vegas. It is an adult destination in my opinion. Some kids got in the jacuzzi with our group (we are talking 18 month olds to 8 year olds) and it was a buzz kill to say the least. Not to mention the language that comes our of some people's mouths. I felt like a school teacher reminding people in my group (and others) to watch the F-bombs with kids present. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas is the new motto...NOT the happiest place on earth.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Looks like lots of fun. I am so jealous.