My positive philosophy about life, things, and just about everything. "Better than most" is pretty damn good so I am not fretting about the rest.

Friday, February 17, 2006

Cough, cough, sniff, sniff

Well, I woke up yesterday morning with a cold. It has proceeded to get worse and I feel downright lousy. Funny thing is, being ill has given me some relief...from my mind. I feel too shitty to think about TTC, logon to Fertility Friend, try to guess what day I will ovulate, or stress over whether Mark will be back from his business trip or not when the big O occurs.

I actually have an excuse to lay on the sofa, watch my Tivo'd Project Runway and let Mark make me tacos. Being sick is kind of like a vacation from myself. I am going to lay back, blow the 'ol nose and enjoy! Ahhhh

No comments: