My positive philosophy about life, things, and just about everything. "Better than most" is pretty damn good so I am not fretting about the rest.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

What the Pluck?!?!


OK, so the cruel joke of surrounding me with every pregnant person possible persists.

Yesterday I went to get my eyebrows waxed by my "brow artist" Heidi and lo and behold a big 'ol bump. I see her every month so was so confused. Did she eat an extra large lunch? No way...this is a pregnant belly. I was not afraid to comment on it since I was 99.9% sure she did not just gain weight.

Yep, 5 months pregnant. Not planned. Took off the patch for three days while getting a new one and Whammo! pregnant.

Although a little sad inside with jealousy I tried to make the best of it. I took deep breaths through the entire 30 minute waxing to try and grab some of those "pregnant phermones" my Mom has told me about. Hey, in Africa an infertility treatment is to hold a baby for an entire day. So why can't I sniff a pregnant gal?

We will see if it works. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Student said...

Hey - welcome to the world of blogging! You can bet I'll be following closely, waiting for your BFP!