I just got a call from my Dr.'s office with my 2nd beta results: 324. That means they have more than doubled (from 117) in 24 hours. So that is good news. I go in again on Friday for a 3rd.
I really like the extra monitoring that comes from being with an RE. It helps give me peace of mind. The Dr. is, however, very strict. I cannot travel in an airplane in the first trimester so I had to cancel our Tokyo vacation. Actually, my husband will still go without me for a few days since he was meeting me there after business meetings in China.
The Dr. also said no exercise or intercourse in the first trimester. Eeee gads! It seems overly cautious, but I will follow the rules since I am a rule follower. Hopefully the 8 weeks will go by fast!
2 comments:
Tokyo vacation? Life's simple pleasures!
Wow, 2 months without intercourse...well maybe with all the nausea and strange symptoms there will not be too much time to think about that, but poor husband!!
Anyway, I'd still rather be 2 months without intercourse and be pregnant, than my current status, so don't be too sad!! LOL
Best wishes!
Post a Comment