My positive philosophy about life, things, and just about everything. "Better than most" is pretty damn good so I am not fretting about the rest.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Update from Dr

I just got the results of my 4th beta: 3,996! That sounds great to me. I have an ultrasound scheduled for tomorrow!

One bit of bad news, my progesterone dropped to 17. But, I am goin in right now to pick up progesterone suppositories, so hopefully that will do the trick. Funny, I have been worrying about progesterone all weekend since I have read so much about its link to early miscarriages. I am glad we will address it now and hopefully in plenty of time.

Off to the Dr.'s!

1 comment:

Josefina said...

Hey your numbers are getting up pretty fast!!!
So how many weeks pregnant are you?
Hope everything goes well with the u/s, I bet it will be great!!!
And about progesterone, it's good that you have everything under control!!!!